Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/livingvi/public_html/quantumlife/wp-content/themes/divi-child/functions.php on line 293
Please Register w/ Kathie using info below – Registration Forms on the way! Thank you for your patience.
Kathie & Paul Scott W/ Jan Hull
Bridge & Enrich Lives Society
718 East 20th Avenue at Fraser St.
BE Entrance on Fraser
Underground Parking on 20th
- Sunday, February 17, 2019
- 9am – 6pm
- You’re welcome to arrive anytime after 8:30 to pick your spot and say hello to your fellow Travellers!
- $99/person – when it is a “no guaranteed Constellation” Workshop
- $77/person for Representatives in “Reserved/Guaranteed” Constellation Workshop
- $155/person for 1 of 5 Guaranteed Constellations in the “Reserved/Guaranteed” Workshop.
- Registration forms will be appearing here very soon! Thank you for your patience!
ALL ABOUT FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS
What is a Family Constellation?
Family Constellation Work was developed by Bert Hellinger, now well into his 80’s. He grew up as a boy in Germany through the personal and cultural impact of World War ll. With the support of his parents, he fled to Africa as a 19-year-old priest and became a welcomed member of the Zulu people. There, he learned the intricacies of Zulu family system principles and how to utilize the mystery of systemic knowing fields for insight and healing.
After 20 years he made the decision to return to Germany and immerse himself in Eastern Philosophy and Western Psychotherapy. By brilliantly combining his Shamanic and Eastern teachings with Western psychology, he refined the tool of Family Constellation Work grounded in the natural laws of human relationships and their often unrealized effects on the individual.
Family Systems Work has been recognized worldwide for 40 years.
An opportunity for…
- Clarifying & Developing Insight
- Tapping Intuition
- Emotional and Physical Release
- Trauma Release
- Intentional Manifestation
- Transcending The Mundane
- Overcoming Addiction
THE FLOW OF THE DAY
You are welcome to arrive anytime after 8:30am.
Come early to pick your spot!
Also, an excellent time to BEcome Present and set an Intention.
We begin with Jan setting the space for our day together – explaining Constellations and how our day will go.
Every other Constellation workshop will be “set” – as in you will have an opportunity to guarantee a Constellation. Other workshops are designed to flow with Spirit in that who “sits in the chair” is not pre-determined
We close with a brief Circle to conclude and summarize our day.
Since there is often someone coming into Bridge & Enrich immediately afterwards, we will definitely leave the space by 6pm.