Paul & Kathie Scott
- All of our offerings are in Canadian currency…
- $460 + 5% GST
- $230 + 5% GST to repeat
May 13/14, 2020
Zoom Room Info sent in your Registration email.
Quantum Touch Virtual Level 1
Awaken your inner power
At its most fundamental level, this course is a rock-solid introduction to the principles of energy healing. It also starts the Journey for all other Quantum-Touch courses. At a more broad level, Quantum-Touch Level 1 is an epiphany for many, an awakening for some, and a life-changing practice for all.
In this course you will learn:
- The few anchors of the body that can cause everything to shift out of alignment, and how to shift them into great ease and comfort with energy alone.
- How to conduct a body scan to localize your awareness and find the roots of pain.
- Simple breathing techniques that allow you to build and move energy throughout your body.
- Special visualization meditations to train focus and build resonance.
- A foundational understanding of the human Energy Centres – the Chakra system – and their importance to our overall health and well-being.
- How to charge the Chakras to promote balance, insight, and wellness in your life.
Quantum-Touch Level 1 is not only for beginners
We have had many practitioners of other modalities join our Quantum-Touch courses to find that the simple techniques they learn amplify their own practice magnificently. Our most notable cases have been high-level Reiki and Tai-Chi practitioners. It is always a treat to see how these practices mingle with those of other modalities, and to experience the effects thereafter! If you currently practice a healing modality and are interested in expanding your tool-belt we have found that Quantum-Touch has a lot to promise!
About the organizers
Paul and Kathie Scott have been practising and teaching Quantum-Touch for almost a decade. They have stewed in the healing arts and the event-production world together for over 14 years now, and it is their diverse palette of experiences within these Journeys that make their workshops so comfortable and unique. Word on the street in Vancouver says it all…”There are workshops, and then there are workshops with Paul and Kathie.”