Kathie & Paul Scott
- All of our offerings are in Canadian currency…
- Early Bird $380 + 5% GST
- Regular Bird $460 + 5% GST
- Repeat Bird $230 + 5% GST
Saturday & Sunday
January 21st & 22nd, 2023
Zoom Room Link or Address sent in a separate email following Registration.
If you are interested in joining us Live in Vancouver, please text Kathie at 1-604-813-4543 ~ thank you!
Quantum Touch Level 1 ~ Virtual and Live!
Awaken your inner power
At its most fundamental level, this course is a rock-solid introduction to the principles of energy healing. It also starts the Journey for all other Quantum-Touch courses. At a more broad level, Quantum-Touch Level 1 is an epiphany for many, a new awakening for some, and a life-changing practice for all.
In this course you will learn:
- The few anchors of the body that can cause everything to shift out of alignment, and how to shift them into great ease and comfort with energy alone.
- How to conduct a body scan to localize your awareness and find the roots of pain.
- Simple breathing techniques that allow you to build and move energy throughout your body.
- Special visualization meditations to train focus and build resonance.
- A foundational understanding of the human Energy Centres – the Chakra system – and their importance to our overall health and well-being.
- How to charge the Chakras to promote balance, insight, and wellness in your life.
Quantum-Touch Level 1 is not only for beginners
We have had many practitioners of other modalities join our Quantum-Touch courses to find that these simple techniques amplify their current practice – our most notable cases have been high-level Reiki and Chi-Gong practitioners. It is always a treat to see how these practices mingle with those of other modalities, and to experience the effects thereafter! If you currently practice a healing modality and are interested in expanding your tool-belt we have found that Quantum-Touch is a perfect fit!
About the organizers
Paul and Kathie Scott have been practising and teaching Quantum-Touch for over a decade. They have stewed in the healing arts and the event-production world together for over 15 years now, and it is their diverse palette of experiences within these Journeys that make their workshops so comfortable and unique. Word on the street in Vancouver says it all…”There are workshops, and then there are workshops with Paul and Kathie.”