Kathie & Paul Scott
- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- 7:30pm – 11:30pm
- You’re welcome to arrive anytime after 6:45 to pick your spot and greet to your fellow Journeyers!
- *Cash at the door please – thnx!
- Location is at a private residence that will be shared in the email sent after your registration is complete, but we can share that it is in the South Granville area of Vancouver.
ALL ABOUT CACAO JOURNEYS
What’s a cacao journey?
We drink pure, raw cacao (yup – chocolate!) on a slightly empty stomach, and the superfood enters on a cellular level, scrubbing away at toxins; emotional as well as physical. During the Cacao Journey, we do a guided breath meditation we created called Anahata, which assists the cacao in its detoxification. The Journey guides us into higher states of awareness that could include clarity and/or emotional release. Cacao Journeys are definitely most powerful when done in groups, as the morphic field, created with everyone’s intention for enlightenment, amplifies the process.
An opportunity for…
- Clarifyication & Insight
- Tapping Intuition
- Emotional and Physical Release
- Trauma Release
- Intentional Manifestation
- Transcending The Mundane
- Overcoming Addiction
THE EVENING FLOW
6:45PM – 7:30PM
You are welcome to arrive anytime after 6:45pm.
Come early to pick your spot!
Also, an excellent tiem to become Present and set an Intention.
7:30PM – 10:30PM
We begin with Sharing Circle, an explanation of the Technology we are using and history of Cacao.
Then we Bless, Drink and Enter into Meditation Together.
10:30PM – 11:30PM
We close with a brief Sharing Circle for anyone that would like to share their experience.
Afterwards, we connect informally and offer Sushi and Kombucha to help reground the body.