Kathie & Paul Scott
Quantum Life Zoom Room:
Password and Link sent separately.
July 25/26, 2020
- 7am – 3pm PDT
- 7am – 3pm PDT
- Early Bird: $380 (up to 21 days prior)
- Late Bird: $460
- Repeat Bird: $230
Quantum Touch Level 1
the power to heal
Awaken your inner power
At its most fundamental level, this course is a rock-solid introduction to the principles of energy healing. It also sets the path for all available Quantum-Touch courses. At a more broad level, Quantum-Touch Level 1 is an epiphany for many, an awakening for some, and a life-changing practice for all.
In this course you will learn:
- The few anchors of the body that can cause everything to shift out of alignment, and how to shift them with energy alone.
- How to conduct a body scan to localize your awareness and find the roots of pain
- 3 simple breathing techniques that allow you to build and move energy throughout your body
- Special visualization meditations to train focus and build resonance
- A foundational understanding of the human Chakra system and its importance to our overall health and wellbeing.
- How to charge the Chakras to promote balance, insight, and wellness in your life
Quantum-Touch Level 1 is not only for beginners
We have had many practitioners of other modalities join our Quantum-Touch courses to find that the simple techniques they learn amplify their own practice magnificently. Our most notable cases have been high-level Reiki and Tai-Chi practitioners. It is always a treat to see how these practices mingle with those of other modalities, and to experience the effects thereafter! If you currently practice a healing modality and are interested in expanding your tool-belt we have found that Quantum-Touch has a lot to promise!
About the organizers
Paul and Kathie Scott have been practising and teaching Quantum-Touch for almost a decade. They have stewed in the healing arts and the event-production world together for over 13 years now, and it is their diverse palette of experiences within these journeys that make their workshops so comfortable and unique. The word on the street in Vancouver says it all…”There are workshops, and then there are workshops with Paul and Kathie.”